Table of Contents
- How to Make Undertale Fullscreen
- Method 1: Adjusting Display Settings
- Method 2: Using Third-Party Software
- Method 3: Modifying Game Files
- Q1: Why is playing Undertale in fullscreen mode important?
- Q2: Can I switch between fullscreen and windowed mode while playing Undertale?
- Q3: Are there any risks involved in modifying game files?
- Q4: Are there any other third-party software options besides Borderless Gaming?
- Q5: Can I make Undertale fullscreen on all platforms?
Undertale is a popular indie game known for its unique gameplay and captivating storyline. However, some players may find it challenging to play the game in fullscreen mode. In this article, we will explore different methods to make Undertale fullscreen, providing step-by-step instructions and valuable insights to enhance your gaming experience.
Method 1: Adjusting Display Settings
One of the simplest ways to make Undertale fullscreen is by adjusting your display settings. Follow these steps:
- Launch Undertale and navigate to the main menu.
- Click on the “Options” button.
- Within the options menu, locate the “Display” section.
- Adjust the resolution to match your screen’s native resolution.
- Enable the “Fullscreen” option.
- Save your changes and exit the options menu.
Method 2: Using Third-Party Software
If adjusting the display settings within the game does not work, you can try using third-party software to force Undertale into fullscreen mode. One popular tool for this purpose is Borderless Gaming. Here’s how you can use it:
- Download and install Borderless Gaming from the official website.
- Launch Borderless Gaming and keep it running in the background.
- Launch Undertale.
- Switch to Borderless Gaming and locate Undertale in the list of running applications.
- Select Undertale and click on the “Fullscreen” button within Borderless Gaming.
- Undertale should now be running in fullscreen mode.
Method 3: Modifying Game Files
If the previous methods do not work, you can try modifying the game files to force Undertale into fullscreen mode. Here’s how:
- Navigate to the folder where Undertale is installed on your computer.
- Locate the “data.win” file.
- Make a backup of the “data.win” file to ensure you can revert any changes if needed.
- Download and install a program called “UndertaleModTool”.
- Launch UndertaleModTool and open the “data.win” file.
- Within UndertaleModTool, locate the “WindowSettings” section.
- Change the “Fullscreen” value to “true”.
- Save the changes and close UndertaleModTool.
- Launch Undertale, and it should now be running in fullscreen mode.
Making Undertale fullscreen can greatly enhance your gaming experience. Whether you prefer adjusting display settings, using third-party software, or modifying game files, there are various methods available to achieve this. By following the step-by-step instructions provided in this article, you can enjoy Undertale in fullscreen mode and immerse yourself in its captivating world.
Q1: Why is playing Undertale in fullscreen mode important?
Playing Undertale in fullscreen mode provides a more immersive experience, allowing you to fully appreciate the game’s visuals and audio.
Q2: Can I switch between fullscreen and windowed mode while playing Undertale?
Yes, you can switch between fullscreen and windowed mode by adjusting the display settings within the game or using third-party software.
Q3: Are there any risks involved in modifying game files?
Modifying game files can potentially lead to issues or even corrupt the game. It is always recommended to make backups and proceed with caution.
Q4: Are there any other third-party software options besides Borderless Gaming?
Yes, there are other third-party software options available, such as Windowed Borderless Gaming and Fullscreenizer. You can explore these alternatives if Borderless Gaming does not work for you.
Q5: Can I make Undertale fullscreen on all platforms?
Undertale is primarily available for Windows, macOS, and Linux. The methods mentioned in this article are applicable to these platforms. However, the steps may vary slightly depending on the operating system.