Many people believe that Scottsdale Shadows will be a 55+ retirement community with age restrictions; however, this is not the case. People of any generation, including children, are welcome to live in the neighborhood.
Just a few minutes away from Downtown “Old” Scottsdale and Scottsdale Fashion Square, the location is excellent. Even better, the neighborhood offers a complimentary shuttle service three times weekly to local shopping and medical services for residents and visitors.
Scottsdale Shadows promotes a neighborhood with an active lifestyle. Residents appreciate having a gated, maintenance-free community with resort-style amenities and many social opportunities. People can easily access nearby attractions, food options, and shopping. Besides, you’ll find various Scottsdale Shadows condos for sale that are reasonably priced along with breathtaking scenery.
A Comprehensive Guide About the Scottsdale Shadow Condos
About The Locality
Scottsdale Shadows inhabitants benefit from the neighborhood’s daily amenities as it is situated in the center of Scottsdale, Arizona. The neighboring Highway 101 makes it easy to go around town. The Walmart Supercenter and Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall are only a few miles apart. Downtown Old Town Scottsdale is also nearby, where locals may discover other eateries, shops, and art galleries.
Additionally, several golf courses are nearby, including Scottsdale Silverado Golf Club, Coronado Golf Course, and Continental Golf Club.
Way Of Living
Scottsdale Shadows provides an incredible lifestyle since many activities directors assist in planning events for everyone. Residents can keep themselves as occupied as they choose by participating in various classes, activities, and events. Residents’ social calendars will be packed daily thanks to additional events, including game days, golf, tennis, book clubs, and festivals.
- The resort-style pools are located around the area, one of which has a retractable canopy for cold days.
- Men and Women have separate fitness rooms with strength training and aerobics equipment.
- Well-maintained tennis courts.
- A full-service carpentry shop, a ceramics studio, and an art studio room for games and recreation: a pool table, card rooms, and a library.
- There are event rooms where the community sponsors several social events, dances, and theatrical productions.
- Each apartment has at least one underground parking place. Larger units come in pairs.
- Exclusive bus service is provided to nearby shops, markets, offices, banks, and healthcare services three days a week.
- 9-Hole Golf Course: Residents and visitors only. Private, executive-length 9-hole golf course. The HOA dues DO include golf.
Scottsdale Shadows condos for sale provide a maintenance-free living. These townhomes come in sizes between 850 and 2,352 square feet. In addition to underground parking spots, they have one to four bedrooms with one to four bathrooms. Condominiums have open floor plans, seductive living spaces, welcoming dining rooms, and even dens that may be turned into spare rooms.
The location is conducive to living the life of your dreams while making the best of retirement. Scottsdale Shadows condos provide an active, healthy, and exciting lifestyle in the center of Scottsdale, Arizona. A few reasons residents love living in this gated community are abundant social opportunities and amenities.